"LOL the real worlds not going to cator to your triggers, and warn you about stuff. How do you even go outside?!?!"
Consider this: They don’t.
Which is why they like to spend so much time on their computer.
Because people with obscure triggers and phobias can’t walk around like a ‘normal person’.
And you are taking away their last safe space because you can’t be bothered to reblog the long way and add a label to your post.
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
I LOVE LIGHT YAGAMI BECAUSE HE CONSTANTLY GET OFFENDED WHEN HES ACCUSED OF STUFF HE ACTUALLY DID
this is exactly what you think it is